A. Bradley Scott
|A. Bradley Scott|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 86|
Scott withdrew from the race before the primary but remained on the ballot.
Elections for the office of North Carolina House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 6, 2014. The general election took place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 28, 2014. Incumbent Hugh Blackwell defeated A. Bradley Scott in the Republican primary, while Jim Cates was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Scott withdrew from the race before the primary but remained on the ballot. Cates was defeated by Blackwell in the general election.
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 86 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Hugh Blackwell Incumbent||63.8%||13,970|
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 86 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Hugh Blackwell Incumbent||81.6%||3,197|
|A. Bradley Scott||18.4%||722|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bradley + Scott + North + Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Carolina House of Representatives
- North Carolina State Legislature
- North Carolina House of Representatives elections, 2014
- North Carolina House of Representatives District 86
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, Official primary candidate list
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, Official general election candidate list
- www.morganton.com, "House 86 candidate Scott withdraws," accessed April 17, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results For 2014," accessed June 12, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "General Election Candidate List Grouped by Contest," accessed June 12, 2014
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |