|Massachusetts State Senate, Worcester and Middlesex|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Arsenault works with the north central Massachusetts small business community in advertising.
Arsenault submitted the following statement to Ballotpedia:
|“||I will legislate to enable Mass communities to create municipally owned power companies. I will not accept donations or undue influence from the energy or telecommunications lobbyists. This summer electricity rates will be flirting with the number one spot for highest rates in the landlocked US. Unitil rates are 3%+ higher than they were in December, 2008. The ratepayers of Fitchburg, Ashby, Townsend and Lunenburg (which has a proposed lateral line originating in Townsend) are also going to be subjected to paying for the Tennessee Gas Pipeline path proposed by Kinder Morgan, literally cutting its swath 150 feet wide and over 200 miles long through residential property by eminent domain and federally owned conservation land and state parks. Over, under and through bodies of water, rivers and aquifers. I am against the proposed pipeline path through Massachusetts by Kinder Morgan.
I support the view that Devens, MA is a model for all Mass communities. Devens, with its municipally owned non-profit electricity distribution company, neighborhoods of zero-net energy homes, and soon the only municipality in the commonwealth to be serviced 100% by renewable energy, is the ultimate model in Massachusetts to look to for cutting energy costs by utilizing clean, municipally distributed energy. It is a proven way to invite industry, creating good jobs for local people.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Aaron + Arsenault + Massachusetts + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Massachusetts State Senate
- Massachusetts state legislative districts
- Massachusetts State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Campaign blog
- Campaign YouTube channel 1
- Campaign YouTube channel 2
- Campaign Facebook page
- Aaron Arsenault, "Home," accessed June 10, 2014
- LinkedIn, "Aaron Arsenault," accessed July 8, 2014
- Information submitted through Ballotpedia's biographical submission form on June 19, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.