Aaron Miller (Michigan)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 59|
|January 1, 2015 - present|
|December 31, 2016|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||3 terms|
Miller's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "I am 100% pro-LIFE."
- Excerpt: "Farmers must be given the tools they need to keep providing a huge boost to the Michigan and national economy and the best way to do that is to keep food stamps and other issues out of farm bills."
- Excerpt: "I am against affirmative action. I believe affirmative action is discrimination."
Auto No-Fault Insurance
- Excerpt: " I oppose auto no-fault insurance."
- Excerpt: "I fully support the balanced budget amendment to Michigan's Constitution. Working families have to balance their budgets and so should our state government."
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Mike Moroz was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Aaron Miller defeated John Bippus, Roger Rathburn and Bob Sills in the Republican primary. Miller defeated Moroz in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 59 General Election, 2014|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 59 Republican Primary, 2014|
In 2014, Miller's endorsements included the following:
- Brian R. Oswald, Financial Advisor at Oakleaf Financial Solutions, Sturgis
- Didimo Arreola, Branch Manager at First Merit Bank, Sturgis
- Dennis Kirby, Principal at Centreville Jr./Sr. High School, Centreville
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Aaron + Miller + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 59
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Michigan House Republicans - Aaron Miller
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Aaron Miller on Facebook
- electaaronmiller.com, "Issues," accessed July 30, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed December 5, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- electaaronmiller.com, "Endorsements," accessed July 30, 2014
Matt Lori (R)
|Michigan House of Representatives District 59
| Succeeded by|
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |