|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 97|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Perry has been a Wisconsin resident since 2007.
He is currently an alderman for the city of Waukesha, Wisconsin. Elected in April 2013 to a three year term, Perry has served on the finance committee, ordinance and license committee and the community development block grant committee.
Perry discussed the following issues on his campaign website:
- Excerpt: "I will work with every tool in my control to reverse, repeal and reduce the negative effects of Obamacare."
- Voter ID laws
- Excerpt: "You can count on my absolute commitment to fight for voter ID legislation to protect the integrity of our elections...Common sense tells us voter ID is right."
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for all 99 seats in the Wisconsin State Assembly will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 12, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Scott Allen defeated Joe Banske, Kathleen Cummings, Aaron Perry, Brandon Rosner and Vince Trovato in the Republican primary. Allen is unopposed in the general election. Chuck Schilling (L) was removed from the ballot before the election.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 97 Republican Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Aaron + Perry + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- Wisconsin state legislative districts
- Wisconsin State Assembly
- Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability, "Candidates Registered by Office," June 11, 2014
- Perry for Assembly, "About Alderman Perry," accessed June 24, 2014
- Information submitted through Ballotpedia's biographical submission form on June 11, 2014
- Perry for Assembly, "97 Ideas," accessed June 24, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "2014 Partisan Primary Candidates," accessed June 19, 2014
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |