Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Attorney General of Vermont|
- Bachelor's degree, University of Massachusetts in mathematics
- Juris Doctorate degree, Boston College Law School
Since May 2007, Toscano has served as one of the four deputies to Tom Kelly, Washington County State's Attorney.  Additionally, he is an infantry officer in the United States Marine Corps Reserves and company commander for the headquarters company of the 25th Marines Regiment.
- See also: Vermont Attorney General election, 2010
- 2010 Race for Attorney General - Republican Primary
- Aaron Toscano ran unopposed in this contest
|Attorney General of Vermont, 2010|
|Democratic||William H. Sorrell Incumbent||61.9%||143,031|
|Republican||Aaron Michael Toscano||29.4%||67,900|
|Liberty Union||Rosemarie Jackowski||1.5%||3,576|
|Election Results Via: Vermont Secretary of State|
Toscano currently resides in Vermont with his wife, Sharyl, and their two children - Phoebe and Christopher.
The Internet Archive's Wayback Machine was used to recall this version of the website from October 31, 2010.