|U.S. House, New York, District 21|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Woolf is a film producer and has directed documentaries including King Corn, Dying to Leave: The Global Face of Human Trafficking and Smuggling and Beyond the Motor City. Prior to his film career, Woolf worked as a commercial fisherman, an electrician and a camera tech.
The following excerpts from Woolf's website explain his position on key topics. See Woolf's campaign website for more detailed explanations and for his position on other issues.
Woolf is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent New York's 21st District. Woolf ran unopposed for the Democratic and Working Families Party nominations in the primary on June 24, 2014. He is receiving support from the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
Woolf has received the following endorsements:
|Aaron Woolf (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 15, 2014||$0.00||$417,184.96||$(13,779.89)||$403,405.07|
Woolf and his wife, Carolyn, have a daughter named Eloise. Carolyn is a clinical psychologist.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Aaron + Wolf + New York + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- New York's 21st Congressional District elections, 2014
- New York's 21st Congressional District
- syracuse.com, "Democrats choose filmmaker Aaron Woolf to run for Congress in North Country," February 12, 2014
- New York Board of Elections, "Candidate Petition List," accessed April 17, 2014
- Associated Press, "New York - Summary Vote Results," accessed June 24, 2014
- Aaron Woolf for Congress, "Meet Aaron," accessed May 20, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- DCCC, "DCCC CHAIRMAN ISRAEL ANNOUNCES TWO ADDITIONS TO RED TO BLUE LIST," April 25, 2014
- North Country Public Radio, "Owens endorses and campaigns with Aaron Woolf in NY21 race," accessed May 19, 2014
- Watertown Daily Times, "Woolf receives endorsement from Rep. Tonko in NY21 race," accessed May 19, 2014
- Roll Call, "Democrats Endorse Documentary Filmmaker for Owens’ Seat," accessed May 19, 2014
- YouTube, "Storming out," accessed September 12, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Aaron Wolf Summary Report," accessed April 28, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Aaron Wolf April Quarterly," accessed April 28, 2014
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |