|Former candidate for|
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 46|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|(timed out) Campaign website|
Elections for the office of Kansas House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Dennis "Boog" Highberger defeated Abbie Hodgson in the Democratic primary. J. Douglas Robinson was unopposed in the Republican primary. Highberger defeated Robinson in the general election.
|Kansas House of Representatives District 46, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Dennis "Boog" Highberger||83.8%||6,232|
|Republican||J. Douglas Robinson||16.2%||1,208|
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 46 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Dennis "Boog" Highberger||57.9%||1,004|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Abbie + Hodgson + Kansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kansas House of Representatives
- Kansas House of Representatives District 46
- Kansas House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Kansas State Legislature
- Kansas House of Representatives, "Candidate Lists"
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Official campaign website (timed out)
- Abbie Hodgson on Facebook
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |