Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 99|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Iowa House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 3, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 14, 2014. Abby Finkenauer defeated Steve Drahozal in the Democratic primary and faced Daniel Dlouhy (R), who filed to run on July 31, 2014, in the general election. Finkenauer defeated Dlouhy in the general election.
|Iowa House of Representatives District 99, General Election, 2014|
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 99 Democratic Primary, 2014|
Finkenauer was endorsed by the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees (AFSME).
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Abby + Finkenauer + Iowa + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Abby Finkenauer on Facebook
- Abby Finkenauer on YouTube
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Iowa Secretary of State - Official primary election candidate list
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 30, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official general election results," accessed December 1, 2014
- Bleeding Heartland, "AFSCME backing Abby Finkenauer in Iowa House district 99," July 24, 2013
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |
Iowa Supreme Court | Judicial Nominating and Qualifications Commission | Circuit Court of Appeals | District Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |