|Idaho State Senate, District 9|
|December 1, 2014 - Present|
|November 30, 2016|
|Years in position||1|
|Per diem||$122/day outside Boise, $49/day otherwise|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|First elected||November 4, 2014|
|Next general||November 8, 2016|
Lee's professional experience includes working at Treasure Valley Community College.
- See also: Idaho State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Idaho State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 14, 2014. Abby Lee defeated incumbent Monty J. Pearce in the Republican primary and was unchallenged in the general election.
|Idaho State Senate, District 9 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Monty J. Pearce Incumbent||44.4%||2,921|
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Abby + Lee + Idaho + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Idaho State Legislature
- Idaho State Senate
- Idaho Senate Committees
- Idaho state legislative districts
- Idaho State Senate - Senator Abby Lee
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Abby Lee on Facebook
- Abby Lee on Twitter
- Profile from Open States
- Abby Lee campaign website, "About," accessed May 2, 2014
- Idaho Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Idaho Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 12, 2014
- Idaho Secretary of State, "Official general election results," accessed November 20, 2014
- Abby Lee campaign website, "Endorsements," accessed May 2, 2014
Monty Pearce (R)
|Idaho State Senate District 9
| Succeeded by|