Abdulkarim Mohamed Godah
|Abdulkarim Mohamed Godah|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 60B|
Elections for the office of Minnesota House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 12, 2014, and a general election took place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 3, 2014. Incumbent Phyllis Kahn defeated Mohamud Noor in the Democratic primary. Abdimalik Askar defeated Abdulkarim Mohamed Godah in the Republican primary. Kahn then defeated Askar in the general election, receiving 76.89% of the vote.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Abdulkarim + Mohamed + Godah + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Minnesota House of Representatives
- Minnesota House of Representatives District 60B
- Minnesota House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Minnesota State Legislature
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "2014 State General Election Candidate Filings"
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "2014 State General Election Candidate Filings," accessed July 1, 2014
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "2014 General Election Results," accessed November 4, 2014
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "State Canvassing Board Report," August 19, 2014
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "2014 State General Election Candidate Filings," accessed July 25, 2014
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |