Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Twelfth Bristol District|
|Bachelor's||University of Michigan|
|J.D.||St. John's School of Law|
|Place of birth||Washington, D.C.|
Note: Unofficial results put Brunelle ahead of Bond by 11 votes.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Twelfth Bristol District Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Roger Brunelle, Jr.||50.4%||818|
Bond supports expanded gaming (casinos) and favors strong consumer protection laws rather than deregulation. He opposes "legislating morality" and seeks to make government more efficient.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Adam + Bond + Massachusetts + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- SPECIAL REPORT-How Fed policy enriches private equity, if not workers - Reuters
- Fed Officials Warn: 'Bernankecare' Heads for Bust - Executive Intelligence Review (EIR)
- How An HIV-Positive Man Was Sent To Prison For Having Sex ? With A Condom - BuzzFeed
- Littwin on Sandy Hook's devoted and disturbed Magpul customer - The Colorado Independent
- California HSR suffers setback - NTSB says FAA went too far on engines ... - Politico
- A president in focus: JFK - Sydney Morning Herald
- 'Malfunction Junction' redesign gets $10 million commitment - The State
- Simon Schama on The Letters of John F. Kennedy, edited by Martin W. Sandler - Financial Times
- How To Think About The Middle East Before The 'Arab Spring' And After - Analysis - Eurasia Review
- America's Greatest Shame: Child Poverty Rises and Food Stamps Cut While ... - Huffington Post
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |