|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 54|
Graham's campaign website highlighted the following issues:
- Excerpt: "As your state representative I will work tirelessly to help promote and grow this industry and ensure we continue to grow and create high-paying good jobs. I will work with my colleagues in the legislature and elsewhere to protect these jobs from potential threats on the horizon such as future BRAC rounds (Defense Base Closure and Realignment Commission). I will also support STEM education which is critical for the aerospace/aviation industry. I will never lose sight of the importance of this industry to Oklahoma and especially District 54."
- Excerpt: "As your state representative I will make STEM education an important part of my legislative agenda. I will do this so that we can grow the number of high-paying jobs in our state and improve our quality of life and grow our state’s economy. Quality STEM education will make Oklahoma globally-competitive and strong."
- Excerpt: "As your House District 54 representative I am committed to supporting Oklahoma’s defense industry and community. I will work to help our military installations to be well-prepared to survive future BRAC rounds I will work alongside my colleagues in the legislature and also leaders at the local and federal levels to make sure that Oklahoma’s defense industry remains ready, vibrant, and strong."
Elections for the office of Oklahoma House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 24, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 11, 2014. Incumbent Paul Wesselhoft defeated Adam Graham in the Republican primary. Wesselhoft is unchallenged in the general election.
|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 54 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Paul Wesselhoft Incumbent||76.4%||1,795|
In 2014, Graham's endorsements included the following:
- State Chamber of Oklahoma
- David Roberts, Moore City Council Member
- Janie Milum, former Moore City Council Member and currently serves on the Moore Parks Board.
- Sandy Gonterman
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Adam + Graham + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma House of Representatives
- Oklahoma State Legislature
- Oklahoma House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Oklahoma House of Representatives District 54
- Official campaign website
- Adam Graham on Facebook
- Adam Graham on LinkedIn
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Graham 4 House," "The Issues," accessed June 4, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Officials 2014," accessed April 15, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Official Results Statewide Primary Election — June 24, 2014," accessed July 10, 2014
- Graham 4 House," "Endorsements," accessed June 4, 2014
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |