|Illinois House of Representatives, District 42|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Johnson graduated from Harvard University. His professional experience includes working as a revenue specialist in the County Clerk’s office.
Johnson's campaign website highlights the following themes:
Adam Johnson will help families now by:
- Committing to lower taxes to put more money in your pockets
- Working to bring good jobs to our community
- Supporting great schools, including special education and autism programs
Elections for the office of Illinois House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on March 18, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 2, 2013. Incumbent Jeanne M. Ives will face Adam Johnson in the Republican primary.
In 2014, Johnson's endorsements include the following:
- The Illinois Observer
Johnson and his wife, Kathy, have one child.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Adam + Johnson + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Travel and Adventure: A weekend in charmin' Charleston - Carmi Times
- Candidates tussle over incumbent's 'effectiveness' in 42nd primary - Chicago Daily Herald
- Dashon Goldson on Radio Row - CBSSports.com
- March primary likely final word for these hopefuls - Chicago Daily Herald
- Chicago biotech incubator gets state funding - Crain's Chicago Business (blog)
- DailyDAC, LLC Founder Jonathan Friedland Selected to the 2014 Illinois Super ... - PR Web (press release)
- ? Fred Zwicky - Peoria Journal Star (blog)
- The almanac - Dalje.com
- Interview: 'The Orphan Master's Son' author Adam Johnson - Time Out Hong Kong
- Farting Cows Cause Methane Gas Explosion On German Dairy Farm - Huffington Post UK
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |