|Former candidate for|
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 42|
Johnson graduated from Harvard University. His professional experience includes working as a revenue specialist in the County Clerk’s office.
Johnson's campaign website highlighted the following themes:
Adam Johnson will help families now by:
- Committing to lower taxes to put more money in your pockets
- Working to bring good jobs to our community
- Supporting great schools, including special education and autism programs
Elections for the office of Illinois House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on March 18, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 2, 2013. Incumbent Jeanne M. Ives defeated Adam Johnson in the Republican primary and was unchallenged in the general election.
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 42 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Jeanne M. Ives Incumbent||62.9%||8,370|
In 2014, Johnson's endorsements include the following:
- The Illinois Observer
Johnson and his wife, Kathy, have one child.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Adam + Johnson + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website, "About Adam," accessed February 18, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Illinois Board of Elections, "General Primary Election Official Canvass," April 18, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- www.illinoisobserver.net, "Illinois House and Senate 2014 Primary Endorsements Part I," accessed February 18, 2014
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |