|Nevada State Assembly, District 30|
Khan's campaign website highlighted the following issues:
Advancing Nevada's Education
- Excerpt: "I want to increase the amount of freedom that parents and students have when it comes to education, and give more authority to schools’ administrations so they can make the best decisions for their schools. I will fight to ensure that teachers are given higher pay as a reflection of their hard work and service to our community."
Empowering Working Nevadans
- Excerpt: "The truth is that the government cannot create jobs. What it can do, however, is promote a business-friendly environment by means of smart policies – ones that encourage economic expansion, that help develop a workforce full of qualified employees, and that secure a stable marketplace so businesses can open their doors and actually keep them open. I will exclusively support policies that ensure private sector growth, reduce unemployment, and protect small businesses from burdensome regulations."
Protecting Individual Freedom
- Excerpt: "I will fight to support policies that remove government involvement in the lives of Nevadans, allowing people to act responsibly in their best interest."
- See also: Nevada State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Nevada State Assembly will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 10, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 14, 2014. Incumbent Michael Sprinkle was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Lauren Scott defeated Adam Khan in the Republican primary. Sprinkle and Scott will face off in the general election.
|Nevada State Assembly, District 30 Republican Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Adam + Khan + Nevada + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Nevada State Assembly
- Nevada State Legislature
- Nevada State Assembly elections, 2014
- Nevada State Assembly District 30