|U.S. House, California, District 37|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
King has been an adviser to The Child of the Universe Project, an education reform project being undertaken in Africa. He has worked internationally in Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Romania, Hungary, Mexico, Haiti, Georgia/Azerbaijan, France and Turkey.
King's campaign website lists the following issues:
—Adam King's campaign website, http://adamkinginfo.com/political-platform/bookview/
King is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent California's 37th District. King and incumbent Karen Bass (D) advanced past the blanket primary on June 3, 2014, defeating Mervin Evans (D). They will face off in the general election on November 4, 2014.
|U.S. House, California District 37 Primary, 2014|
|Democratic||Karen Bass Incumbent||79.6%||47,639|
|Source: California Secretary of State|
|Adam King (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|July Quarterly||July 15, 2014||$0||$11,360||$(8,747)||$2,612|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Adam + King + California + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- California's 37th Congressional District elections, 2014
- California's 37th Congressional District
- California Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 28, 2014
- Campaign website, "About," accessed April 24, 2014
- Campaign website, "Issues," accessed April 24, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- The New York Times, "California Primary Results," May 3, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Adam King July Quarterly," accessed July 28, 2014