Adam M. Bujalski
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 48|
Bujalski's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "We are not a one size fits all country, let alone state and we need to stop going into this direction. Schools need to prepare their students for everything that they may encounter in life, not just get them ready to pass a test."
- Excerpt: "Indiana has made bold choices in chartering our path and we will continue to need to do so in order to maintain our solid financial footing."
- Excerpt: "Indiana needs to be a state that supports both traditional and non-traditional families to ensure that future generations know the difference between right and wrong. It does not matter who is raising a child, be it mother, father, aunt, uncle, grandparent or sibling, we need to ensure that they have adequate resources to raise the child while teaching the child how to make a life for themselves as well."
- Excerpt: "One of the largest issues affecting our veterans is Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and I will do everything I can to ensure that all veterans receive all the help that they need. By helping veterans with PTSD we can potentially keep more families together and prevent greater issues such as substance abuse in the future."
Elections for the office of Indiana House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2014. Doug Miller defeated Jesse Bohannon and Adam M. Bujalski in the Republican primary and is unchallenged in the general election.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 48 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Adam M. Bujalski||19.5%||986|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Adam + Bujalski + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Indiana House of Representatives
- Indiana House of Representatives District 48
- Indiana House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Indiana General Assembly
- Official campaign website
- Adam Bujalski on Facebook
- Adam Bujalski on LinkedIn
- Adam Bujalski on WordPress
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Official candidate list
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |