Adam M. Plimpton
|California State Assembly, District 62|
Plimpton's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "Education remains extremely important in transforming our youth into respectable citizens"
- Excerpt: "For Adam Plimpton, the issue isn’t just about getting the homeless off the streets, it’s about finding solutions to prevent homelessness from the get-go. "
- Excerpt: "I will work to improve, and replace, our infrastructure so that the threat of loss of shelter, schools, jobs and emotional hardship would be greatly lessened, and even more so, thousands of jobs would be created overnight."
- Excerpt: "In order for this problem to be fixed, both the more vulnerable and younger citizens of Los Angeles must be better educated."
- Excerpt: "According to deathpenaltyinfo.org, Today in 96% of the states still practicing the death penalty, there are concrete patterns of discrimination regarding race"
Elections for the office of California State Assembly will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 7, 2014. Autumn Burke (D) and Ted J. Grose (R) defeated Simona A. Farrise (D), Paul Kouri (D), Adam M. Plimpton (D), Mike Stevens (D), Gloria Gray (D) and Emidio "Mimi" Soltysik (I) in the blanket primary. Burke will face Grose in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Adam + Plimpton + California + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- California State Assembly
- California State Assembly elections, 2014
- California State Legislature
- California State Assembly District 62
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Adam Plimpton on Twitter