Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Maine State Senate, District 33|
|Elections and appointments|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
was a 2014 Republican
candidate for District 33
of the Maine State Senate
McGee withdrew following the primary.
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Maine State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. District 3 incumbent John Tuttle defeated Andrea Boland in the Democratic primary, which was subject to a recount; the outcome was not affected. Adam McGee was unopposed in the Republican primary but withdrew after the primary. He was replaced by David Woodsome. Woodsome defeated Tuttle in the general election.
|Maine State Senate District 33, General Election, 2014
|| John Tuttle Incumbent
|| Blank Votes
|Maine State Senate, District 33 Democratic Primary, 2014
John Tuttle Incumbent
| Andrea Boland
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Adam + McGee + Maine + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Adam McGee News Feed
- ↑ Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Candidate List," April 4, 2014
- ↑ Department of the Secretary of State, "Secretary of State Matt Dunlap Announces Results of Democratic Primary Contest Recount in Senate District 33, Part of York County," June 19, 2014
- ↑ Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," accessed May 8, 2014
- ↑ Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," accessed June 2, 2014
- ↑ Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Primary Election - June 10, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- ↑ Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "General Election - November 4, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014