Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maine State Senate, District 33|
|Elections and appointments|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
was a 2014 Republican
candidate for District 33
of the Maine State Senate
McGee withdrew following the primary.
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Maine State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. District 3 incumbent John Tuttle defeated Andrea Boland in the Democratic primary, which was subject to a recount; the outcome was not affected. Adam McGee was unopposed in the Republican primary.
|Maine State Senate, District 33 Democratic Primary, 2014
John Tuttle Incumbent
| Andrea Boland
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Adam + McGee + Maine + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Adam McGee News Feed
- ↑ Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Candidate List," April 4, 2014
- ↑ Department of the Secretary of State, "Secretary of State Matt Dunlap Announces Results of Democratic Primary Contest Recount in Senate District 33, Part of York County," June 19, 2014
- ↑ Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," May 8, 2014
- ↑ Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," June 2, 2014