|Nebraska State Senate, District 46|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||2 terms (8 years)|
|Bachelor's||University of Nebraska-Lincoln|
|J.D.||University of Nebraska-Lincoln|
Morfeld's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "Increase higher education loan forgiveness funding and scholarships. Increase resources for early child hood development centers and career based academies."
Create Economic Opportunity for All Nebraskans
- Excerpt: "Provide job training and relocation incentives for both individuals and businesses for high need industries in Nebraska. Create personal and business incentives to retain and recruit returning veterans."
Provide a Strong Voice for Working Families
- Excerpt: "Work to ensure legislation is benefiting middle income earners through requiring impact statements on all legislation. Create state tax credits for middle income families dealing with the high cost of child care and caring for aging parents."
Prioritize Security, Stability, and Quality of Life for Seniors
- Excerpt: "Eliminate income tax on social security benefits for middle income earners. Extend the homestead exemption"
Working to Reduce the Cost of Higher Education
- Excerpt: "Committed to lowering the cost of college tuition. Work to ensure textbooks and other college costs tax free."
- See also: Nebraska State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Nebraska State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 13, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for challengers wishing to run in this election was March 3, 2014, two days after the statutory deadline, which fell on a Saturday. Incumbents were required to file for election by February 18, 2014, three days after the statutory deadline, which fell on the Saturday prior to Presidents Day. Adam Morfeld and James Michael Bowers defeated Hunter Paneitz in the primary election. Morfeld and Bowers will face off in the general election.
|Nebraska State Senate, District 46 Non-Partisan Primary, 2014|
|James Michael Bowers||30%||859|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Adam + Morfeld + Nebraska + Legislature"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Ada Morfeld on Facebook
- Adam Morfeld on Twitter