Adams County, Mississippi
- Main article: Evaluation of Mississippi county websites
- Meeting date, time and place are listed.
- County board members listed with contact information.
- The county administrator's information is available.
- Budget is not published.
- Information not provided on building permits, zoning, or local taxes.
- County audits and contracts not online.
- Does not disclose if belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
- Information on how to make a public records request is not provided on the site.
Three members of the Adams County board of supervisors, Mike Lazarus, S.E. “Spanky” Felter and Henry Watts, are alleged to have been meeting illegally with county department heads regarding Economic Development Authority funding since January of 2008. The board members claimed ignorance of the law at the first meeting, but have continued to meet despite having Mississippi Public Records Act guidelines pointed out.
- Adams County official website
- Adams County free public records search
- Adams County on Mississippi official website
- Adams County Virtual Courthouse
- Adams County on E-Reference