|U.S. House, New Jersey, District 3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Profession||Trial and appellate litigator|
Belgard has volunteered extensively with the American Cancer Society, serving on the Executive Board of the American Cancer Society Eastern Division and the National Board of the Cancer Action Network. She has received awards for her work to further cancer research, including the American Cancer Society's National Saint George Award and the Capitol Dome Award. She is also involved in her local community, as a member of her Neighborhood Watch and Edgewater Park’s Township Committee. Currently, she works on the Burlington County Board of Chosen Freeholders.
Belgard works as a trial and appellate litigator.
Belgard lists the following themes on her campaign website.
—Aimee Belgard, http://http://www.belgardforcongress.com/issues
Belgard is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent New Jersey's 3rd District. Belgard won the Democratic nomination in the primary on June 3, 2014. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
|U.S. House, New Jersey District 3 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Source: 99% reporting, Results via Associated Press Vote totals above are unofficial and will be updated once official totals are made available.|
Belgard is part of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee's Jumpstart program in 2014. According to the DCCC, the program provides candidates with "early financial communications, operational and strategic support."
- Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee
- EMILY's List
- Human Rights Campaign
- League of Conservation Voters (LCV) Action Fund
- National Organization for Women (NOW)
- Sierra Club
- Women's Campaign Fund
- Burlington County Democrats
- Ocean County Democrats
- National Committee to Protect Social Security and Medicare
Belgard discusses her run for Congress.
|Aimee Belgard (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|Year-End||January 31, 2014||$0.00||$175,062.77||$(25,799.63)||$149,263.14|
|April Quarterly||April 15, 2014||$149,263.14||$227,500.48||$(51,038.38)||$325,725.24|
Belgard is married with two sons.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Aimee + Belgard + New + Jersey + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- New Jersey's 3rd Congressional District elections, 2014
- New Jersey's 3rd Congressional District
- Roll Call, "Democrat to Announce Campaign for Runyan’s Seat," accessed December 12, 2013
- Aimee Belgard for Congress, "Meet Aimee Belgard," accessed March 28, 2014
- Aimee Belgard for Congress, "Issues," accessed March 28, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Roll Call, "DCCC Unveils Final 2014 Recruits for Jumpstart Program," accessed December 12, 2013
- Aimee Belgard for Congress, "Endorsements," accessed March 28, 2014
- Aimee Belgard for Congress, "Aimee Belgard Endorsed by the National Committee to Protect Social Security and Medicare," accessed May 26, 2014
- YouTube, "Meet Aimee Belgard for Congress," accessed April 15, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Aimee Belgard Year-End," accessed March 25, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Aimee Belgard April Quarterly," accessed April 16, 2014