Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Fifteenth Essex District|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Massachusetts House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on September 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 3, 2014. Incumbent Linda Campbell is unopposed in the Democratic primary. Al DiNuccio is unopposed in the Republican primary.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Al + DiNuccio + Massachusetts + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Massachusetts House of Representatives
- Massachusetts House of Representatives Fifteenth Essex District
- Massachusetts House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Massachusetts State Legislature
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |