For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Virginia House of Delegates District 47|
|2004 - 2010|
Prior to his election to the House, Eisenberg was a Partner with the EB&T Strategy Group, LLC, (2004-2005), Vice President of the Greater Washington Board of Trade (2002-2004), and Deputy Assistant/Secretary for Transportation Policy, United States Department of Transportation (1999-2001).
Delegate Eisenberg announces his retirement
Eisenberg's official website lists his priorities as:
- Priority funding for education, and teacher salaries and retirement.
- Serious attention to human and civil rights.
- An improved health care safety net for vulnerable Virginians.
- Environmental protection, smart growth initiatives, and more parkland.
- Transit expansion and improvement, and replacement of unsafe bridges.
- A fair, progressive tax system and more fiscal autonomy for localities.
- Protection of women's reproductive rights
- A General Assembly truly responsive to our area's needs.
His answers to the Virginia State Legislative Election 2005 National Political Awareness Test are available. The test offers an overview of a candidate's views on a number of issues.
- Agriculture, Chesapeake and Natural Resources Committee, Virginia House
- General laws Committee, Virginia House
- Science and Technology Committee, Virginia House
- Subcommittee on Natural Resource
- Subcommittee on Professions/Occupations/Administrative Process
- HB 2482 Prescription donation; clarifies hospital and clinic may redispense donation medication to indigent.
- HB 2483 Indoor Clean Air Act; prohibit presence of minors in all indoor restaurants and bar, etc., in State.
The top 5 donors to Eisenberg's 2007 campaign were mostly professional organizations:
- 1. Dominion $1,750
- 2. VA Bankers Assoc $1,500
- 3. Arlington Professional Fire Fighters PAC $1,500
- 4. VA Dental Assoc $1,000
- 5. VA Beer Wholesalers Assoc $1,000
- Delegate Al Eisenberg official website
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Eisenberg
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions:2007, 2005, 2003
- Richmond Sunlight profile
|Virginia House of Delegates District 47
| Succeeded by|
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |