For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. Senate, Wyoming|
According to the Wyoming Tribune Eagle, "In 1989, he (Hamburg) was convicted of election fraud when it was discovered that he had forged the names of dead residents onto a petition to get on the ballot for the state's U.S. House race." When asked about his conviction, Hamburg said, "That was a frame-up job." Hamburg has run for a variety of political offices, but he has failed to win election.
|U.S. Senate, Wyoming Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Source: Wyoming Secretary of State|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Al + Hamburg + Wyoming + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wyoming Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Candidate Roster," accessed May 30, 2014
- Associated Press, "Wyoming - Summary Vote Results," accessed August 19, 2014
- Wyoming Tribune Eagle, "Controversial candidate bids for U.S. Senate seat," accessed May 30, 2014
- Wyoming Elections Division, "2012 Primary Candidate Roster," accessed June 10, 2012
- Associated Press, "Primary results"