Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Lieutenant Governor of Montana|
|M.D.||University of Washington (1988)|
Olsewski is a third generation Montanan, born and raised in Great Falls. He graduated from Carroll College in 1984 and was commissioned into the U.S. Air Force as a 2nd Lt. He then attended medical school at the University of Washington School of Medicine, after which he enter active duty practicing aerospace medicine and general and orthopedic surgery. He left the Air Force in 1997 and completed a fellowship in advanced surgical training in Sports Medicine and Adult Reconstruction at the University of Texas Health Science Center.
- B.S., Biology, Carroll College (1984)
- MD, University of Washington (1988)
Olszewski sought the Republican nomination for Lieutenant Governor of Montana. He and his running mate, Jim Lynch, finished sixth in a field of seven candidate pairs in the June 5th primary election.
Olsewski and his wife, Nancee, have five children.
- Governor of Montana
- Lieutenant Governor of Montana
- Montana gubernatorial and lieutenant gubernatorial election, 2012
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Candidate filing list: Non-legislative," accessed March 12, 2012
- Montana Secretary of State, "Unofficial results: June 5, 2012
- KAJ18.com, "Jim Lynch officially enters MT gubernatorial race," March 12, 2012
- LynchforGov.com, "Supplemental release information: Dr. Al Olszewski," accessed March 14, 2012 (dead link)