For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Alabama 2002 ballot measures
- Two measures were approved, while one was defeated
- All three measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- All three appeared on the November 2002 general election ballot.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Admin. of gov't||Changes to constitution shall become effective only if ratified by a majority of the qualified electors|
|Amendment 2||State budget||Establish the General Fund Rainy Day Account|
|Amendment 3||Business regulation||Promotion of the production, marketing, use, and sale of sheep and goats|
- 2002 ballot measures
- List of Alabama ballot measures
- Alabama Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|