Alabama 2008 ballot measures
- All of them were approved.
- All measures were classified as legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- All measures were placed on the November 4, 2008 general election ballot.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||State spending||Revisions in the existing Education Rainy Day Account||
|Amendment 2||Judicial reform||Establish the Shelby County Judicial Commission||
|Amendment 3||Taxes||Levy a tax on Limestone County residents that have annexed into the City of Madison||
|Amendment 4||Admin of gov't||Municipalities that are not in Blount County may not annex territory without vote||
|Amendment 5||Judicial reform||State legislature allowed to set court costs in Russell County||
|Amendment 6||Admin. of gov't.||Rules about how people are chosen for the Tuskegee utility board.||
Not on the ballot
|Tax Shift Proposition||Taxes||Eliminated the state's 4% sales tax on food and raised certain other taxes.|
- 2008 ballot measures
- List of Alabama ballot measures
- Alabama Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state