Alabama state executive offices
State executive organization
Executive officials in Alabama are part of a three-pronged government structure that includes state legislators and state judges. The following chart details the relationship among different branches of Alabama's state government:
The following is a list of state executive offices in Alabama.
- Alabama Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries
- Alabama Commissioner of Conservation and Natural Resources
- Alabama Commissioner of Insurance
- Alabama Commissioner of Labor
- Alabama Public Service Commission
- Alabama Secretary of State
- Alabama State Auditor
- Alabama Superintendent of Education
- Alabama Treasurer
- Attorney General of Alabama
- Governor of Alabama
- Lieutenant Governor of Alabama
Note: First appointed or First elected will include a date depending on if the officeholder was appointed or elected.
- Alabama Gubernatorial election, 2014
- Alabama Lieutenant Gubernatorial election, 2014
- Alabama attorney general election, 2014
- Alabama down ballot state executive elections, 2014
- Alabama secretary of state election, 2014
- Alabama state executive official elections, 2014
There are no elections in Alabama in 2013.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Alabama + state + government
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.