Alamosa County, Colorado
Main article Evaluation of Colorado county websites
This site was last reviewed on July 24, 2012.
- Local tax information is provided and the county allows you to pay your taxes online.
- Administrators and heads of each department list phone numbers, office locations and provide an e-mail form.
- Elected officials provide phone numbers, office locations and an e-mail form in order to contact them.
- Meeting minutes, agendas and the time and locations of meetings are provided. In addition, there is archived meeting minutes provided.
- The most recent adopted budget and audit are available.
- Zoning ordinances are published online, and one can download permit applications as well for a number of licenses and land uses.
- The clerk acknowledges the position is responsible for public records requests and provides an address, phone number and e-mail form.
- The transparency checklist requires administrative officials to provide e-mail addresses, not forms as well. They can be spam protected.
- The transparency checklist requires elected officials to provide e-mail addresses, not forms as well. They can be spam protected.
- The past 3-5 years of budgets are not provided.
- The past 3-5 years of audit reports are not provided.
- Public records information is not complete, and an email is not listed for the public information officer.
- Approved contract statements of a list of vendors and the amount for their contacts was not found on the site.
- There was no disclosure of lobbying association memberships, the amount in dues, or if the county contacts with lobbyists.
- Alamosa County Official Website
- Alamosa County Recorder
- Alamosa County on E-Reference
- Alamosa County Convention and Visitor's Bureau