Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|U.S. House, New York, District 8|
|Party||Conservative Party USA|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Bellone listed some of his campaign themes on his website:
- International Relations
Bellone ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent New York's 8th District. Bellone ran uncontested for the Conservative Party nomination in the primary on June 24, 2014, but lost to incumbent Hakeem Jeffries (D) in the general election. The general election took place November 4, 2014.
|U.S. House, New York District 8 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Hakeem Jeffries Incumbent||81.2%||77,255|
|Source: New York State Board of Elections|
Bellone ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent New York's 8th District. He sought the nomination on the Republican and Conservative tickets. He was unopposed in the primary and was defeated by Hakeem Jeffries in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|U.S. House, New York District 8 General Election, 2012|
|Source: New York State Board of Elections "U.S. House of Representatives Results"|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Bellone was uncontested in the September 14 Republican primary. He was defeated by incumbent Helene Weinstein (D) in the general election on November 2. In addition to running on the Republican ticket, Bellone ran on the Conservative Party ticket.
No campaign donor information available.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Alan + Bellone + New York + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- New York's 8th Congressional District elections, 2014
- New York's 8th Congressional District
- New York Board of Elections, "Candidate Petition List," accessed April 17, 2014
- Associated Press, "New York - Summary Vote Results," accessed June 24, 2014
- Politico, "2014 New York House Election Results," accessed November 7, 2014
- CNN "New York Districts Race - 2012 Election Center"
- Campaign Website "What Al Would Do" accessed October 22, 2012
- New York Board of Elections, "Filings for June 26, 2012 Federal Primary," accessed June 11, 2012
- New York Times, "NY state legislative election results," accessed February 11, 2014
- Open Secrets, "Alan Bellone" accessed May 20, 2013
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |