|U.S. House, Florida, District 15|
He is a former television reporter and creator of AMC Productions.
Cohn is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Florida's 15th District. Cohn is seeking the Democratic nomination in the primary. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014elections season. Below are Cohn's reports.
|Alan Cohn (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|October Quarterly||October 17, 2013||$0.00||$14,902||$(8,061)||$6,840|
|Year End||January 31, 2014||$6,840||$60,456||$(25,790)||$41,506|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Alan + Cohn + Florida + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States congressional delegations from Florida
- United States House of Representatives
- Florida's 15th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Florida's 15th Congressional District
- Tampa Bay.com, "Former TV reporter to run against U.S. Rep. Dennis Ross," accessed August 28, 2013
- Federal Election Commission "Alan Cohn 2014 Summary reports," Accessed November 4, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "October Quarterly," accessed November 4, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "Year End Report," accessed February 24, 2014
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |