|North Dakota House of Representatives District 36|
|December 1, 2012 - present|
|December 1, 2016|
|Years in position||2|
|Per diem||Up to $1,569/month for lodging|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 8, 2016|
|Ph.D.||University of North Dakota|
|Service/branch||United States Navy|
Fehr earned his Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from the University of North Dakota. His professional experience includes working as a practicing clinical psychologist. Fehr served in the United States Navy, North Dakota Army National Guard and U.S. Army Reserve.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Fehr served on the following committees:
|North Dakota Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Human Services|
Fehr ran in the 2012 election for North Dakota House District 36. Fehr and incumbent Mike Schatz ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 12. They defeated Bev Berger and incumbent Shirley Meyer in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Comprehensive donor information for Fehr is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Fehr raised a total of $300 during that time period. This information was last updated on May 29, 2013.
|Alan Fehr's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||North Dakota State House, District 36||$300|
|Grand Total Raised||$300|
2012Fehr won election to the North Dakota State House in 2012. During that election cycle, Fehr raised a total of $300.
|North Dakota State House 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Alan Fehr's campaign in 2012|
|Total Raised in 2012||$300|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Fehr and his wife, Kris, have three children. They currently reside in Dickinson, North Dakota.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Alan + Fehr + North + Dakota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Dakota House of Representatives
- House Committees
- North Dakota Legislative Assembly
- North Dakota state legislative districts
- Profile from the North Dakota House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography of Rep. Alan Fehr," accessed May 23, 2014
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Election results," accessed May 13, 2014
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "2012 General Election results," accessed May 13, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Fehr, Alan," accessed May 29, 2013
State of North Dakota
List of North Dakota ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Game and Fish | Commissioner of Labor | Public Service Commission |