Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 67|
|September 10, 2014 - present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||August 5, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Missouri House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Alan Green defeated Sylvester Taylor, II, Larry Davis, Jr. and Tony Weaver in the Democratic primary. Dwayne Strickland was unopposed in the Republican primary. Jeff Coleman was unopposed in the Libertarian primary. Green, Strickland and Coleman face off in the general election.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 67 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Sylvester Taylor II||28.1%||1,830|
|Larry Davis, Jr.||7.9%||512|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Alan + Green + Missouri + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Missouri House of Representatives
- Missouri House of Representatives District 67
- Missouri House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Missouri State Legislature
- Missouri House of Representatives - Representative Alan Green
- Official campaign website
- Profile from Vote-USA
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Elections: Offices Filed in Candidate Filing," accessed April 11, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results - State of Missouri - Primary Election - August 5, 2014," accessed August 26, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Certified Candidate List - Primary Election," accessed July 24, 2014
- [http://enrarchives.sos.mo.gov/enrnet/default.aspx?eid=55533333 Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results State of Missouri - Special - Legislative District 67 - August 5, 2014," accessed September 29, 2014]
Steve Webb (D)
|Missouri House of Representatives District 67
| Succeeded by|
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |