|Lieutenant Governor of California|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||June 3, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Southern California|
|Profession||Engineer, small businessman|
Reynolds is a city commissioner, engineer and small businessman.
Reynolds holds a bachelor's degree in Aerospace engineering from the University of Southern California. While pursuing his degree at USC, Reynolds also worked as an Environmental Project manager, assisting engineering projects/environmental studies at the Port of Los Angeles and Huntington Beach. After graduating, he became a engineering consultant and technical sales specialist, and eventually founded his own business, Reynolds Sales and Consulting.
- B.S. in aerospace engineering - University of Southern California
|Lieutenant Governor of California, Blanket Primary, 2014|
|Democratic||Gavin Newsom Incumbent||49.8%||1,890,783|
|Peace and Freedom||Amos Johnson||0.9%||35,429|
|Americans Elect||Alan Reynolds||1.3%||50,295|
|Election Results California Secretary of State. Vote totals above are unofficial and reflect 100% precincts reporting.|
- Reform Party
Reynolds and his wife, Kathleen Morales, have two children together.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Alan + Reynolds + California + Lieutenant + Governor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Alan Reynolds for Lieutenant Governor 2014 Official campaign website," accessed February 12, 2014
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- Alan Reynolds for Lieutenant Governor 2014 Official campaign website, "Bio," accessed February 12, 2014
- Opposition News, Reform Party endorses Indy Reynolds for CA Lt Gov, March 14, 2014