Alaska 1962 ballot measures
- All measures appeared on the November 6, 1962 ballot.
- The second-ever statewide ballot initiative appeared on an Alaskan ballot
- Four bonding propositions appeared on the ballot.
- Four measures were approved, while one was defeated.
On the ballot
|IndISS||Initiative 1||Admin of Gov't||Relocate state capitol to western Alaska, but not within 30 miles of Anchorage||
|Alaska BP||Proposition 1||Bonds||$5.95 million for University of Alaska||
|Alaska BP||Proposition 2||Bonds||$5 million for school construction||
|Alaska BP||Proposition 3||Bonds||$4.175 million for trunk airport construction||
|Alaska BP||Proposition 4||Bonds||$2.2 million for vocational school construction||
- 1962 ballot measures
- List of Alaska ballot measures
- Alaska Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Alaska
State of Alaska
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Comptroller | Commissioner of the Department of Revenue | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Regulatory Commission |