Alaska 1968 ballot measures
- 2 measures were on the August 27 primary ballot, while 9 were on the November 5 general election ballot.
- 2 questions were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments, 1 was a veto referendum, and 8 were legislatively-referred bond acts.
- The ballot questions included two of the first three amendments to the Alaska Constitution.
- The ballot also included the state's first-ever veto referendum.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Judiciary||Establishing a judicial qualification and disciplinary commission|
|Amendment 2||Judiciary||Members of the state's judicial council can be financially compensated|
|VR||Voter Registration||Elections||Shall Alaska's recently enacted system of voter pre-registration be approved?|
|Alaska BP||Proposition 1||Bonds||$2 million for the Southcentral Pioneer's Home|
|Alaska BP||Proposition 2||Bonds||$11.2 million for highway construction|
|Alaska BP||Proposition 3||Bonds||$1.2 million for hospital construction|
|Alaska BP||Proposition 4||Bonds||$8.8 million for airport construction|
|Alaska BP||Proposition 5||Bonds||$10 million for school construction|
|Alaska BP||Proposition 6||Bonds||$8.5 million for the university|
|Alaska BP||Proposition 7||Bonds||$18 million for the Alaskan ferry|
|Alaska BP||Proposition 8||Bonds||$3 million for fish hatcheries|
- 1968 ballot measures
- List of Alaska ballot measures
- Alaska Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Alaska
State of Alaska
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Comptroller | Commissioner of the Department of Revenue | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Regulatory Commission |