Alaska 1988 ballot measures
- Two of the measures were citizen initiatives, while one was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- Two were approved, while one was defeated.
On the ballot
|IndISS||Community College Initiative||Education||Separate Community College from University||
|IndISS||Civil Liability||Judicial reform||Parties to civil lawsuit liable only for damages equal to his or her share of fault||
|Residence Preference||Civil rights||Allow state to give preference to Alaska residents over non-residents||
- 1988 ballot measures
- List of Alaska ballot measures
- Alaska Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Alaska
State of Alaska
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Comptroller | Commissioner of the Department of Revenue | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Regulatory Commission |