Alaska 1994 ballot measures
- All were on the November 8, 1994 ballot.
- Two measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Three measures were indirect initiated state statutes.
- Four were approved, while one was defeated.
On the ballot
|Measure 1||Civil rights||"The individual right to keep and bear arms shall not be denied or infringed by the state..."|
|Measure 2||Judicial reform||Rights for crime victims.|
|IndISS||Measure 3||Administration||Changing the capital to Wasilla|
|IndISS||Measure 4||Term limits||Prohibit listing names on ballot of candidates for federal office who been in office a certain length of time|
|IndISS||Measure 5||Administration||Relating to voters right to know the cost of moving the state capitol|
- 1994 ballot measures
- List of Alaska ballot measures
- Alaska Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Alaska
State of Alaska
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Comptroller | Commissioner of the Department of Revenue | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Regulatory Commission |