Alaska Bonds for Transportation, Proposition A (2008)
|Voting on Transportation|
|Not on ballot|
It authorizes the state government to issue bonds in the amount of $315,050,000.
|Alaska Bonds for Transportation|
Text of the proposition
The measure enacted the following provisions:
- Authorizes $315,050,000 in bonds for transportation spending.
Perspective from NTU
The Bonding Proposition authorizes $315,050,000 in bonds for transportation spending. Over the life of the bond, this form of borrowing could cost taxpayers twice the original amount to pay back.
- Alaska 2008 ballot measures
- 2008 ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- List of Alaska ballot measures
- Text of the proposed amendment
- National Conference of State Legislatures Ballot Measures Database
- Alaska Dispatch, "Who's courting Alaska voters?," January 6, 2010
- 2008 Alaska Voter Guide
State of Alaska
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Comptroller | Commissioner of the Department of Revenue | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Regulatory Commission |