Alaska Library Construction Bond, Proposition 3 (1974)
The Alaska Library Construction Bond, also known as Proposition 3, was on the November 5, 1974 ballot in Alaska as a legislatively-referred bond act, where it was approved. The measure issued $7.9 million in bonds for the construction of libraries.
|Alaska Proposition 3 (1974)|
Election results via: Alaska Department of Elections
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
Shall the State of Alaska issue its general obligation bonds in the principle amount of not more than $7,900,000 for the purpose of paying the cost of acquiring, constructing, and equipping library facilities in the state?
- Alaska 1974 ballot measures
- 1974 ballot measures
- List of Alaska ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Alaska
- Alaska Department of Elections, "Bond Propositions Appearing on the Ballot in Alaska," accessed January 13, 2015
- ICPSR, "Referenda and Primary Election Materials," accessed January 20, 2015
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Alaska
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Comptroller | Commissioner of the Department of Revenue | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Regulatory Commission |