Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Montana House of Representatives, District 11|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|M.D.||University of Washington Medical School|
|Service/branch||U.S. Air Force|
Olszewski's website highlights the following campaign themes:
|“||Obamacare must be repealed and replaced. The Federal government’s intrusion into your private healthcare has created the Doctor-Center of Medical Services-IRS-Patient relationship. Your personal and very private health information is now more important to Washington DC than your actual medical care.
Montana has to be proactive in creating healthcare laws that give Montanans the greatest ability to decide for themselves when, where, and how they will engage Montana’s medical system on their own terms. Above all else, Montanan’s desperately need patient-centered reform of the entire healthcare system. These reforms must maintain the quality, accessibility, and reasonable innovation of the delivery our healthcare. Reform must also improve the affordability, responsiveness, and choice in the current healthcare structure.
The Proposed Water Rights Compact
|“||The Montana State Constitution makes it very clear that Montana owns all rights to water for appropriation and private use (Article IX, sect 3). Furthermore, the constitution acknowledges that the State cannot sell, nor give away Montana’s right to water without the consent of the people.||”|
Common Core Curriculum
|“||I support education that is the product of locally directed curriculum.
1. Our local school boards are in control of developing the full educational potential our children (M.C. Article X sect 1). I do not agree with our federal government coercing our local school boards with significant funding promises if they submit to Common Core implementation.
Elections for the office of Montana House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 10, 2014; minor party and independent candidates had until June 2, 2014, to file. Kim Fleming was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Albert Olszewski defeated Mike Hebert in the Republican primary. Incumbent Greg Hertz (R) is running in District 12.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 11 Republican Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Albert + Olszewski + Montana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Montana House of Representatives
- Montana House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Montana State Legislature
- Montana House of Representatives District 11
- Official campaign website
- Al Olszewski on LinkedIn
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Official candidate list
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing List: Legislative," accessed April 11, 2014
- Dr. Al Olzsewski for Montana State Legislature, "Healthcare," accessed May 17, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Dr. Al Olzsewski for Montana State Legislature, "The Proposed Water Rights Compact," accessed May 17, 2014
- Dr. Al Olzsewski for Montana State Legislature, "Common Core Curriculum," accessed May 17, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing List: Legislative," accessed April 9, 2014
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |