|Former candidate for|
|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 114|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Connecticut House of Representatives consisted of a primary election on August 12, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 10, 2014. Aldon Hynes was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Themis Klarides was unopposed in the Republican primary. Klarides defeated Hynes in the general election.
Hynes ran in the 2012 election for Connecticut House of Representatives District 114. Hynes ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14 and was defeated by Themis Klarides (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 114, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Themis Klarides Incumbent||63.9%||7,472|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Aldon + Hynes + Connecticut + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Connecticut House of Representatives
- Connecticut House of Representatives District 114
- Connecticut House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Connecticut State Legislature
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed July 15, 2014
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Official primary and general election results," accessed November 26, 2014
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Candidate list," accessed June 19, 2012
- CBS Connecticut, "2012 Primary Results," August 14, 2012
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Election Results 2012," accessed November 21, 2012
State of Connecticut
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of the State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utility Control |