Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Maine State Senate, District 16|
|Elections and appointments|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Maine State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. District 25 incumbent Colleen Lachowicz was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Alek Fortier was unopposed in the Republican primary but withdrew afterwards; he was replaced by Scott Cyrway. Lachowicz faces Cyrway in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Alek + Fortier + Maine + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine State Senate
- Maine State Senate elections, 2014
- Maine State Legislature
- Maine State Senate District 16
- Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Candidate List," April 4, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," June 2, 2014
- Maine Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Candidate List," accessed May 13, 2012
- Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Official 2010 Election Results," accessed February 18, 2014