is a 2014 Democratic
candidate for District 38
of the Hawaii House of Representatives
. He ran unsuccessfully for District 17
of the Hawaii State Senate
Sonson's professional experience includes serving as president of the Waipahu Youth Day Care Center, president of the Waipahu Community Adult Day Health Center, and as an attorney in private practice.
- See also: Hawaii House of Representatives elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Hawaii House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 3, 2014. Incumbent Henry J.C. Aquino will face Alex M. Sonson in the Democratic primary.
- See also: Hawaii State Senate elections, 2012
Sonson ran in the 2012 election for Hawaii State Senate District 17. Sonson was defeated by incumbent Clarence Nishihara in the Democratic primary on August 11, 2012.
|Hawaii State Senate, District 17 Democratic Primary, 2012
Clarence Nishihara Incumbent
| Alex Sonson
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Alex + Sonson + Hawaii + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Alex Sonson News Feed
- ↑ Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed July 22, 2014
- ↑ Hawaii Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed June 6, 2014
- ↑ civilbeat.com, " Unofficial 2012 Primary election candidate list," accessed March 24, 2014
- ↑ Hawaii Secretary of State, "Unofficial 2012 primary results," August 11, 2012