was a 2014 Republican
candidate for District 46
of the Colorado House of Representatives
. He ran unsuccessfully for District 35
of the Colorado State Senate
Lucero-Mugatu's professional experience includes serving as chairman of Icon Asylum Entertainment.
- See also: Colorado House of Representatives elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Colorado House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 24, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 31, 2014. Daneya Esgar was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Brian Mater defeated Alexander Lucero-Mugatu in the Republican primary. Esgar defeated Mater in the general election.
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 46, General Election, 2014
|| Brian Mater
|Colorado House of Representatives District 46 Republican Primary, 2014
| Alexander Lucero-Mugatu
- See also: Colorado State Senate elections, 2012
Lucero-Mugatu was running in the 2012 election for Colorado State Senate District 35. However, he withdrew before the primary.
- See also: Colorado State Senate elections, 2010
Lucero-Mugatu was defeated in the August 10 primary by Vera Ortegon.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Alexander + Lucero-Mugatu + Colorado + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Alexander Lucero-Mugatu News Feed
- ↑ Alex Lucero-Mugatu campaign website, "About," accessed May 16, 2014
- ↑ Colorado Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed May 1, 2014
- ↑ Colorado Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 25, 2014
- ↑ Colorado Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed July 23, 2014
- ↑ Colorado Secretary of State, "Official general election results," accessed December 5, 2014