For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Alexander "Skinny" Winkler
|Former candidate for|
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 34|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Winkler's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Gun Rights
- Health Care
- Gay Marriage
- Role of Government
- GMO Farming
Elections for the office of Colorado House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 24, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 31, 2014. Incumbent Steve Lebsock was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Alexander "Skinny" Winkler was unopposed in the Republican primary. Lebsock defeated Winkler in the general election.
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 34, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Steve Lebsock Incumbent||54.9%||11,146|
|Republican||Alexander "Skinny" Winkler||45.1%||9,164|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Alexander + Winkler + Colorado + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Colorado House of Representatives
- Colorado House of Representatives District 34
- Colorado House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Colorado State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Alexander Winkler on Facebook
- Alexander Winkler on LinkedIn
- vote4skinny.com, "Issues," accessed October 3, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed May 1, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 25, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed July 23, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official general election results," accessed December 5, 2014