Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 41|
Salsman's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
|“||Education is the driving force behind a successful community. An educated workforce is a highly sought after consideration of large employers, along with infrastructure and low energy costs. To bring the businesses in and the jobs they create, we should be supporting our educators and ensuring they have what they need to effectively get the job done. If we can improve the education system, it would serve as an incentive for businesses to bring in jobs, reduce the number of citizens forced to rely on the already exhausted SNAP and WIC programs, decrease the number of necessary reduced lunches and improve the overall standard of living in our small rural community.
Another way to bring in businesses (large and small employers) is to provide an atmosphere conducive to growth. Lowering taxes and cutting burdensome regulation, not only give breathing room to already established owners, but creates an opportunity for innovation and new start up companies. The best thing I could do for you as a small and/or new business owner is get out of your way. By increasing the number of new businesses in our area, the more sales tax revenue we are likely to take in, getting us that much closer to being able to responsibly look at funding options for large infrastructure projects. We need these projects to grow our economy, but not on the backs of the already burdened citizens. As your State Representative, I will make each decision on your behalf the same way I make them on my own: “How will this affect my children?”
Elections for the office of Missouri House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Dan Dildine was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Randy Pietzman defeated Alexandra Salsman in the Republican primary.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 41 Republican Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Alexandra + Salsman + Missouri + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Missouri House of Representatives
- Missouri House of Representatives District 41
- Missouri House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Missouri State Legislature
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Elections: Offices Filed in Candidate Filing," accessed April 11, 2014
- Citizens for Salsman, "A little about Alex," accessed July 21, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results - State of Missouri - Primary Election - August 5, 2014," accessed August 26, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Certified Candidate List - Primary Election," accessed July 24, 2014
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |