was a 2014 Democratic
candidate for District 20
of the California State Senate
Sanchez's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "As your State Senator, Alfonso is committed to:
- restore public trust, integrity and honesty in our State Senate
- work with local chambers of commerce and small business to create good paying local jobs
- work to gain regional local control of the Ontario Airport
- invest in infrastructure projects that will: clean sources of contaminated groundwater, fund highway and rail projects to improve goods movement and ease traffic congestion
- ensure quality education and adequate funding for students in our public schools and institutions of higher education"
- See also: California State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of California State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 7, 2014. Connie M. Leyva (D) and Matthew Munson (R) defeated Shannon O'Brien (D), Sylvia Robles (D) and Alfonso "Al" Sanchez (D) in the blanket primary. Leyva will face Munson in the general election.
|California State Senate, District 20 Blanket Primary, 2014
||Connie M. Leyva
|| Alfonso Sanchez
|| Shannon O'Brien
|| Sylvia Robles
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Alfonso + Sanchez + California + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Alfonso Sanchez News Feed