For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Former candidate for|
|Maine House of Representatives, District 55|
|Elections and appointments|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|High school||Oxford Hills High School|
Elections for the office of Maine House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the general election was September 22, 2014. Alice Elliott was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Brian Hobart defeated Dean Beckwith in the Republican primary. Elliott defeated Hobart in the general election.
|Maine House of Representatives District 55, General Election, 2014|
|Maine House of Representatives, District 55 Republican Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Alice + Elliott + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine House of Representatives
- Maine House of Representatives District 55
- Maine House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Maine State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Alice Elliott on Facebook
- Alice Elliott on Twitter
- Alice Elliott on LinkedIn
- Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions
- Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Candidate List," April 4, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," accessed May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," accessed June 2, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Primary Election - June 10, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "General Election - November 4, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |