|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 41|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Yoder's campaign website highlights the following issues:
- Excerpt: "I propose to pay for support of education by imposing a severance tax on natural gas. Pennsylvania is failing to collect such a tax now, which I consider inexcusable."
- Excerpt: "I will advocate for job creation through investment and modernization of our infrastructure. That means rebuilding failing bridges and roads, improving public transit, and creating more walkable/bikeable communities."
- Excerpt: "I will advocate for Pennsylvania accepting federal funding to expand access to healthcare coverage just as West Virginia, New Jersey, Ohio, New York and Maryland have done. Pennsylvania is needlessly losing money and lives every day we reject the funds, all because of political grandstanding."
Elections for the office of Pennsylvania House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Alice Yoder was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Brett Miller was unopposed in the Republican primary. Yoder and Miller will face off in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Alice + Yoder + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Pennsylvania State Legislature
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 41
- Official campaign website
- Alice Yoder on Facebook
- Alice Yoder on Twitter
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Pennsylvania Department of State- Official candidate list
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |